Thursday, October 09, 2008

Its a boy!

We went in for our last US pre-natal visit on Monday. Our doctor asked if we wanted to try to get an ultrasound before we left the country...silly question. Of course we did!
We are having a boy! Now we just need to find a good name.
Below are the good pictures from this visit. There were a lot of pics that looked pretty scary (skull, ribs, etc). These are the cute ones.



In the mean time, our move date if fast approaching. As I am typing, the moving company is packing the house...I really want a nap but the bed is already packed and I am afraid if I laid down on the couch they might wrap me up in a paper, with it.
Kevin is making runs to the dump....hopefully only 1 or 2 more and I am trying to stay out of the movers way.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Yeah! A boy! Boy's are so much fun! Although I may be a little biased ;-) Congratulations! We are so excited for the two of you!