Sunday, October 11, 2009

Switzerland oh sweet Switzerland.

Last weekend we had plans to meet our friends Melissa & Andy in Switzerland. We flew in to Geneva and then drove to Interlaken. Melissa & Andy flew in to Zurich and then arrived in Interlaken by train. We ended up only seeing them for about 24 hours, but it was worth it!

I really love the Alps. I miss being able to see moutains almost every day. Lately we have been watching the National Parks' series on PBS. It has really made us miss the US.

Isaak was a good little traveler. He really only had one meltdown and that was on the plane home. We were asking for it. His naps had only been 45min long all weekend and his nights were shorter then normal (8 - 6:30). The flight home left at 8 and Isaak had been awake since 4:30. He screamed for 15 min once we were on the plane and the fell sound asleep and slept the whole way home. He took a couple of days to get caught up on his sleep. The first nap on Monday was 3 hours long.

DSC02831
*sigh*

DSC02843

DSC02869


I love the sound of these bells. I haven't been able to convince Dad to put them on his cows yet.

DSC02853

DSC02822

DSC02817
My boys.

DSC02811
This is the Switzlerand I remember.

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Holy crap, those pictures are gorgeous! You may be missing the US, but I'm totally jealous. What a fun trip for you guys. I think it's funny that Isaak is getting to enjoy all these amazing travel journeys and has no idea!

Unknown said...

Very Nice. I love the picture of Isaak on Kevin's back. Kevin makes a better door then a window.