Monday, February 15, 2010

Moving Home

We will be moving home on March 25th. I have taken another job for Nike, in Portland. This move is a little bittersweet. We have really enjoyed living in Europe, made some great friends here and I really like the people I work with. Having Isaak has really made us want to be closer to our family and the loss of my father has only made that a bigger priority. When we decided that we wanted to move home we didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Before heading home we have a little more travel to squeeze in. Friday, Feb 19th, we head to Luxumbourg to spend the weekend with Kevin's cousins. Monday we will drive on to Germany and spend a couple of days with my cousin before heading on to Munich and possibly Saltzburg.

Isaak is more fun every day. He is getting close to walking and as chatty as ever. It is hard to believe that he is almost 1 year old.

IMG_0181

IMG_0188

No comments: