Monday, March 15, 2010

Isaak's 1st Birthday

Isaak had his first birthday last week. It is hard to believe an entire year has passed since Isaak was born. We celebrated with our friends Courtenay, Brian, Esther, Huib & Bo.

Don't judge me on the high chair. It was free and I am not complaining, however the pastel ruffles woudn't have been my first choice.

DSC03353
I wasn't up to making a cake, instead I made these peanut butter & jelly bars. They were suitably messy for a 1st birthday.

DSC03355
Isaak didn't really know what to do with the presents or how to unwrap them, I am sure he will learn before long.

DSC03364
I love this rocking horse! Thank you Esther & Huib.

And to top it all off, Kevin took this video of Isaak playing in his bath yesterday.

At least we know he doesn't mind water in his face.

No comments: