Monday, December 29, 2008

Week 30 - Belly Update

This is a pic from Christmas Eve, week 29.
Below are this week's belly pic. I have a hard time believing that we are all ready at week 30 and only have ~10 left. The first 3 months dragged by. We were so excited and yet didn't want to share the news as it was too early. Now the weeks are flying by.

I have been sleeping a lot on my Christmas break...about 12 hours a day. Yes, that means I am writing this at 10:30 pm and realize that I probably won't get up until 11 am. I really need to go to bed earlier so that half of the day is not wasted.





1 comment:

Charlie B. said...

Wow, you have to have strong self esteem to show off to the world your growing belly. I could never do that! Heck, I think my waist is growing faster than yours! I've had a heel injury the last 3 months and had to curtail my running dramatically. I'm not doing much but drinking red wine and eating almonds (to improve my low HDL cholesterol). Take care of yourself, Kevin, and baby. CB