Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Isaak's 10th Week

I went for another run today. I don't know how far my little route is, right now it is far enough. I only had to stop once for myself and a couple of times for the dogs. It is a handful to run with 2 dogs and a jogger.

This afternoon Isaak and I went to another baby massage class. He made it through the entire class before crying.

Yesterday evening and this evening have been a little rough. He eats a little and then is tired but it doesn't seem like he should be tired, so we try to fix it and what he really wants is to go to bed.

Monday night Isaak slept from 11 - 5. WooHoo! Due to last night's cranky period that lasted until 10pm, I didn't wake him at 11pm. He woke on his own at 1am and then slept until 6am.

I leave for Portland on Saturday. I am a little nervous to fly for so long on my own with him, but I guess I will manage. I am really excited for everyone to meet him!

Below is one of Isaak's onesies that Krista made. These are too cute!
DSC02279
"Arrgh....Wipe Me Booty"

1 comment:

Brazenlilly said...

Oh my gosh, he's totally turning into a little person and growing out of the newborn look! What a cutie. A book about sleep that I read and really liked was called Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. It talks about transitions in sleep patterns throughout infancy. If you are ever interested. Love the onesie!