Sunday, June 28, 2009

Big News

I don't think I have shared this yet, probably because I haven't wanted to jinx it. Isaak is sleeping through the night. He typically does 6 - 5ish. I can't believe it!
IMG_2194

This week was Bill's last week in The Netherlands, so we took him out for fondue at Cafe Bern. 4 sterno flames at a table of 10 isn't the best idea on a hot & humid day, but it was good anyway.

Kathleen baby sat Isaak (not to difficult when he just sleeps).

Andrea was in town this week for work too. I wasn't a very good city host. Saturday I sent her and Kathleen to the Van Gogh museum so Isaak could get a good nap in the morning. I met them at the museum for lunch and then a stroll down the Albert Cuyp market - my first time. The market is definately the place to by fruits & veggies. A better selection then Albert Hein (the only grocery store around) and a heck of a lot cheaper then the veggie store.


No comments: