Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 34 - less than 2 weeks to maternity leave, less than 6 weeks to baby

It has been a little over 2 weeks since I provided a photo update of my ever expanding belly.  

We still don't have a name that we can agree on, but are narrowing it down. Our son is more and more active, more of the time. Every now and then (particularly starting at 10pm and lasting until 12am) I become either a punching bag or a tumbling mat. It is cute for a little while but gets old when it continues to prevent my precious sleep.

I am looking forward to not having to work for the 4 weeks before my due date. I thought I wouldn't be, that I would rather spend the last weeks working and not thinking about what is going to happen after my water breaks. I have since changed my mind. I can't wait to be able to sleep in and then take a nap in the middle of the day.

I spend a lot of time rubbing my belly. I am looking forward to rubbing his back in a little over a month - not the sleep deprivation though.




No comments: