Thursday, March 05, 2009

My Very Exciting Afternoon

Below is a pic of how I have spent the last couple of afternoons. Yesterday I started and finished  Jodi Picoult book "The Tenth Circle". Today I started Anita Shreve's "A Wedding in December". I will probably finish it tonight as I am now half way through it and Kevin is out for the evening.

Needless to say it has been a relaxing couple of days/weeks.

Below is a picture of how the dogs spent the afternoon. 
Maggie caught a mouse on Tuesday night and was close to catching another last night. I don't think she slept at all last night. We really don't live in a pigsty (re: the mice). They are in the walls and seem to go between our apartment and our neighbors. I have glue traps for them (regular traps are a joke with the little bastards) and I have baited them with peanut butter...but the mice don't seem to like that. They really only seem to come out in the middle of the night. We are going to start sleeping with our bedroom door open so Maggie can do some serious hunting.

Yes, I am still pregnant. No sign of that changing anytime soon. My due date is less then 5 days away too.



No comments: