Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Traveling the world, again...

I have been off of the crutches and out of the knee brace for a week, just long enough to be ready to head south to Brazil, Chile & Argentina.

I left on Monday for a work trip to Sao Paulo. I arrived Tuesday monrnig, we made it to our hotel, unpacked and then headed out for a light lunch. My knee was bothering me, but I wanted to get a work out in. My hotel has a "fitness center", it isn't much but i was able to get my heart rate up and do my knee rehab.

Tomorrow I head to the office to support training that someone else is giving...I think I will end doing 6 hours of real work for the this portion of the trip.

Right before I got on the plane in Dallas, kevin and I decided to fly him to meet me in Santiago and then go to Buenos Aires. He will definately get to see more of the cities then I will, but it should be fun. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to have us both in S.A for about 1100 bucks. Good hotels, good food and great sights.

No comments: