Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 1 - Amsterdam

I finally got into Amsterdam around noon today. I was able to check in to my room immediately. After putting my clothes away, the first order of business was a shower. Thinking that I would watch a little tv after I no longer smelled like I had been on traveling all day. This was a joke as it really turned into a 3 hour nap.

I woke up around 4 and decided to check out Central Station (so I could get to work relatively easy tomorrow).

I asked the Conceirage at the front desk for a resturaunt recommendation. He suggested "The Milk Maid", it was a little (and very good) dutch restaurant.

Tomorrow I head to the office and Kevin will arrive. He really did get the short end of the stick on the travel arrangements. Last I knew he was in Philadelphia, not able to get on line with his computer. He did still have email via his black berry (don't ask). He is going to be one tired guy when he gets in.

No comments: