Saturday, March 25, 2006

Day 24 March 23rd Thursday (a very long Thursday) On the way home

Well my whirlwind tour of Asia is coming to an end. I am glad to be headed home. I have been to some amazing places and seen some great things.

I am sitting in the San Francisco airport as I write this. It is a little weird to think that the majority of these people are probably just beginning their travels and I am wrapping mine up. The perspectives are probably a different too, their days are just beginning (well its 11am so may be not just beginning) and I have been traveling for about 20 hours.

I read all of the books I brought…..see 5 was not too many J. In fact I just bought another to get me home, although odds are I will be a sleep before the plane even takes off. I only slept for about an hour from Hong Kong to Tokyu and then maybe only 45 minutes from Tokyu to San Francisco.

I can’t wait to see Kevin, take a shower, and be “attacked” by Duke and Maggie. Oh…to sleep in my own bed…..

No comments: